Ondo State is a state in the South-Western region of Nigeria. The economy of Ondo State is the sixth largest in Nigeria and is dominated by crude oil and crop production. Ondo State is a peaceful state with an abundance of investment opportunities. Ondo presents a spectrum of investment opportunities across a range of sectors.
Ondo State Snapshot
- Total land area: 15,500 Sq. Km
- Local Government Areas: 18 LGAs: Akoko North-East, Akoko North-West, Akoko South-East, Akoko South-West, Akure North, Akure South, Ese Odo, Idanre, Ifedore, Ilaje, Okeigbo, Irele, Odigbo, Okitipupa, Ondo East, Ondo West, Ose and Owo.
- Population: 3,460,877 (Male- 1,745,057 and Female- 1,715,820)
- Vegetation: Mangrove Swamp, Rain Forest and Derived Savanna.
- Major crops: Rubber, Oil Palm, Cashew, Cocoa.
- Mineral Resources: Crude oil, Limestone, Granite, Coal, Columbine.
Main Investment Opportunities
Opportunities for investment exist in:
- Light Manufacturing
Click the image below for more information on Ondo State.