Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is pleased to announce that it has upgraded its website (www.nipc.gov.ng) to meet the information demands of the investing community and other stakeholders.
The new website was developed in response to comments and observations from members of various stakeholders.
The upgraded site has a simplified design for easier navigation, and proactively provides information that should enable investors to make better informed decisions on Nigeria as a preferred investment destination.
The site now includes the following features:
- Profiles of key investible sectors;
- Profiles of some of Nigeria’s investment success stories;
- Searchable Compendium of Investment Incentives in Nigeria;
- Downloadable materials for selling Nigeria’s investment case;
- Complete archives of NIPC’s newsletters from October 2016;
- Calendar of national and global investment-related events;
- Library of investment-related government policies; and
- Library of over 300 sector studies by 3 of NIPC’s development partners. We hope to continue to improve this database over time.
The Commission is also pleased to announce that in compliance with the requirements of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and Executive Order 1, it now makes proactive disclosures of mandatory information, including:
- Details of Pioneer Status Incentive applications since Q3 2017
- Companies registered under the NIPC Act since 2014
- Court cases involving NIPC from 2016 to 2019
- MOUs/Agreements signed by NIPC from 2016 to 2019
- Procurement Records from 2016 to 2019
- Summary of annual procurement adverts for 2016 to 2019
- Procurement plan 2019
- FOI requests received and responded to from 2016 to 2019
- Nominal Roll as at 30 September 2019
- Approved Appropriation budgets for 2017 to 2019
- Approved IGR budgets for 2017 to 2019
- Appropriation and IGR budget proposals for 2020
- Appropriation budget performance from 2016 to 2019
- Audited accounts for 2015 to 2017
- Annual Report of activities for 2016 to 2018
Most of this information is updated on a quarterly basis. NIPC encourages the general public to access its website for current information on the Commission’s activities.
Department of Strategic Communications
31 December 2019